Simple but really delicious in that way that eating Nutella straight out of the jar is. Yum.
- 1 package plain Chocolate Wafers
- 2 cups (500 ml) whipping cream
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whip cream with ½ cup sugar and vanilla until quite stiff.
- Put a generous amount of whipped cream on the first cookie, place the second on top of it and add more cream. When you have 7 or 8 cookies stacked, lay them down on an oblong or rectangular dish like a log. Continue adding wafers and cream to the log.
- When you have used all the wafers, spread a generous amount of whipped cream over the entire log to completely cover it end to end and top to bottom. Refrigerate for 2 or 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with unsweetened cocoa powder just prior to serving, then slice on a 45 degree angle to give the desired zebra effect.
A kitshcy dessert but one that will make you smile, I promise.